German Intensive Course B2.1
Discuss current topics!
Course B2.1 introduces authentic texts about current topics you will meet on television, in the press and the internet. You learn to read and listen selectively.
Now you understand the main message of texts and conversations and can report about them. You will enlarge and widen your vocabulary.
Course Level Description CEFR
German Intensive Course B2.1 at a glance
- previous knowledge: recognised certificate B1 or placement test
- duration: 6 weeks
- 25 teaching units per week from Monday to Friday
- international group (approx. 18 participants)
- course material and certificate included in the price of the course
- free placement test
Dates and Prices
- call us at: 0711-687068-18
- write to us:
- visit us:
German Course Office
Many learners of German find the step from B1 to B2 difficult. For this reason we at Deutschkolleg have divided Level B2 into 2 courses.